- Client with severe prosody changes asking me if I want a cup of tea with a normal voice
- Driving in -5c through Oxfordshire countryside to see a client and the icy branches looked like Narnia
- An MDT meeting where all professionals were on the same page & being re-energised with a very challenging case
- Eating breakfast and lunch every day, even though most were eaten in the car
- Low level client smiling at one of my terrible sketches
- Staying up until midnight to finish a report on Monday night- not a good way to start the week & I should know better by now!
- Lots of little traffic queues adding up to a big accumulation of lateness and added stress by the end of each day
- Drowning in emails and not through them yet!
What have been your highs and lows this week?